Youth and Childrends Pastors Steven and Elizabeth Karbowski
Steven and Elizabeth are both from Michigan. They were married in August of 2013. They both attended Rhema Bible Training College in Broken Arrow, Ok, and studied to be pastors. This is their first ministry position they have been in since graduating and are excited to work with the children and youth of this church and teach them about God's love.
In their free time, Steven and Elizabeth enjoy watching movies and going on road trips together - they want to visit all 50 states. They started their family at the end of 2016 with the addition of Scarlett.
Random Facts About Pastor Steve:
1. Was born deaf.
2. Plays electric, acoustic, bass guitar, banjo and ukulele.
3. Baseball is his favorite sport.
4. Wants to compete in Strongman competitions.
5. Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:12
Random Facts About Pastor Elizabeth:
1. Favorite food is ice cream.
2. Plays the flute and piccolo.
3. Loves baking and cooking.
4. Collects salt and pepper shakers.
5. Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:6